Töölö Towers consist of two high rise buildings in the urban Töölö district of Helsinki.
The towers are close to the seashore with wonderful jogging trails. Hietaniemi beach is only a few steps away. The unique atmosphere of the area is created by the many restaurants and small boutiques. The city centre can be easily accessed from Töölö Towers either by walking, tram or bus. The Finnish National Opera House, Finlandia Hall, Temppeliaukio Church built within the rock, the museum of contemporary art Kiasma, Helsinki Music Centre and the Helsinki Ice Hall are within walking distance.
The towers were constructed in the 1950s in the area of Hesperia hospital as housing for their personnel. The buildings have been completely renovated in 2010 and 2012 to comply with modern standards of living. The rooms and furnished apartments of Töölö Towers are available for everyone looking for a cosy, homelike accommodation.
Rooms and apartments in Töölö Towers are furnished with quality in mind to suit you or your whole family.
Arriving from the airport is the most convenient by Finnair airport shuttle bus, and the nearest stop is within a 10-minute walk from your new home. Another option is the tram: lines 1 and 2 come from the centre and stop by the houses. See the Helsinki public transportation map here.
Töölö Towers pricing is dynamic: the longer you stay, the more affordable the rent.
Töölö Towers rooms
- Reception in A tower
- Public transportation map
- The price includes a weekly cleaning for stays longer than one week
- Bed linen and towels are changed. Additional towels are available in the reception for an additional fee.
- Both towers:
- Laundry room in the basement, free of charge
- Sauna, Mon-Sat 18:00-20:00. Separately for women and men.
- An iron and ironing board on every floor
- Common spaces for working, free time and/or socialising in the A tower. The facilities have a computer with an internet connection and free books for you to take. You can leave behind books you have finished reading for the next resident.
- Overnight fee for pets is 25 EUR per night. Please always ask about the availability of a pet friendly room in advance.
- Töölö Towers cannot offer guest parking. There are paid parking spots along the street.
- Luggage storage
- Bicycle storage